ICON IPL MaxG Photo Rejuvenation
Sun damage, dark spots and pigment, fine vessels, rosacea
- A powerful treatment alternative to microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Just minutes, so you can resume your busy life.
- Uses pulses of light to target and treat the blood vessels responsible for the chronic redness that appears on your skin.
- Multiple treatments are typically needed. Although the specific treatment plan will vary from patient to patient,
- Full results will unfold gradually
ICON 1540 Fractional Laser
Unwanted pigment, wrinkles, stretch marks or scars.
- Pulses of fractional laser light are used to break down old and damaged tissue, triggering your body to create new tissue in the area being treated.
- This new tissue will provide healthier skin that is more even in both color and texture.
- Much less invasive compared to ablative laser procedures
- Faster recovery time.
- Minimal downtime, with some mild redness and swelling for a couple of days.
- Generally, 3 to 5 sessions are recommended for full results.
ICON 2940 Fractional Laser
For wrinkles and textural irregularities
- A one-time treatment provides dramatic results
- Fast recovery and minimal downtime.
- Vaporize the outer layer of the skin, stimulating collagen production and causing the skin to self-heal.
- Can significantly improve the appearance of acne scars, deeper wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Delivers the potency of typical ablative treatments without the significant side effects.